Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Saving your work in Photoshop

How to open an image in Photoshop using Bridge.
How to save your work at various stages of production.


*Ignore when I mention the "share drive," this was made for another class. But the rest of the instructions apply to you. Hope it helps.

Click here for an explanation on Photoshop file formats .

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey Ivette, I tried to email you but I got a message sent back to me that said i couldn't send it to your email address so this was the next best thing I could think of. I just wanted to tell you I will not be in class on Wednesday. My Nana passed away earlier this morning so I will be home for the funeral that day. Also, I will try to get the photoshop assignment on the blog by the end of this week and I will e-mail you the paper as well. I'll talk to Paige about what we do in class and have her explain to me what we have to do and I will e-mail you if I have any questions. I will have Paige P. tell you all about this just in case you don't get this message.
Thank you,
Paige.